Thursday, January 13, 2011

Migraineseating Vegetables

A love song (Music Tip)

Now that I have a couple of days I leave, I love it so totally relaxed the day completely comfortable addressing in my little kitchen with a delicious coffee, taking a look at the FernsehMorgenmagzin (this week by ZDF) to . throw And today it was a very nice start to the day. For there came one day to the morning show a singer whose song has fallen to me but really good. Anna Depenbusch - and it even has a very appealing site .


Anna sang such a simple, but somehow beautiful love song, simply accompanied by himself on piano and with a cheerful and frivolous text so which one just has to smile. Check it out on-but please also attach to the end of the text.



hats I just liked that kind of music and who-like her new album comes on the market these days

0 comments:

Post a Comment