Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ben Ten Alien Force Episode 43

almost forgotten cars



This morning while browsing through the different news sites I come across the following little message: " Simca revival of a brand .
Simca. Simca. ... .. that was indeed one? Correct: I once drove in the 80 years, two models from the house Simca Talbot. And initially a Talbot Solara and because of me so well liked (or toward me because the dealer at the next new acquisition is best) then a Talbot Tagora, the way, I have loved.

the French PSA group thinks according to a newspaper report after the revival of traditional brand Simca. However, it will probably be a low-cost offshoot.

the Lost Simca brand has a rich history. This could be continued: According to a report in the magazine Auto Bild plans of the French PSA Group (Peugeot, Citroën) a revival of the brand. It will in future respond to the model of the Renault-Dacia Cheap Simca vehicles of a low-price buyers. Simca is the first car, according to image a notchback model similar to the Dacia be Logan. And I think when we think of the word Simca d still so many another legendary car: the Matra. The Matra Bagheera

was the first model, the Chrysler Simca Talbot (Chrysler had first taken and then Matra Simca) brought to the market following the merger.

I had my " Solara " then only bought because it was a dying brand and maintains it has offered cheap, of course, a Peugeot dealer.

I think I had two years of fun with the car before he blessed be the time. My dealer still had a Peugot Talbot Tagora in his place available in silver gray, veeeery chic and a real ship of the car.



The photo above shows the Tagora as I looked.

The Talbot Tagora was a vehicle of the upper middle class.

under the project name C9 it was developed by the planning office of Chrysler Europe in the UK as the successor of the Chrysler models 160/180 and the 2-liter models. After the takeover of Chrysler Europe in 1978, the PSA model by the new owner has been developed.

in 1981 was the Tagora, which in many respects identical with the Peugeot 604 was introduced, and should be the top model of the newly founded Talbot area. The Tagora was not very successful and the production stopped in 1983 after a total of 20 133 copies produced. Of them came to Germany 3274 piece

For me it was a great car, very comfortable and somehow elegant. When his time was up, I was really sad, but I knew that I would not go so quickly so comfortable car ....

Prämien bei rewardmix gratis erhalten!

0 comments:

Post a Comment