Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can Herpes Get On Your Chest

Always expect the unexpected ... A great action

... In this case my earlier closing time. Today I had to do in running adPegnitz and Fürth. When I then "empty", I got the order 5 km to load something in Nuremberg for Herscheid in the Brandenburg district. Unfortunately, the Nuremberg were not as fast as I did, and now I'm standing where the back of a nice quiet courtyard with adjacent forest to be ideal to run-Balou like something there. My show is tomorrow morning ready for collection by 6. Here I am quiet and undisturbed, as I like. I can even take a shower like in this company. ;-)
wonderful meals I've on board, so it is called now enjoy your evening (so good that comes to 1.5 square meters). In general, it was
a beautiful day today, fantastic weather, no traffic jams, easy unloading ...


The above photo was taken at Werneck near Würzburg, this afternoon - the sun shone so beautifully on the Main. And Balou took a little sun, though in the car, but you could tell how much he liked the first spring sun beams



Now it would only slowly be out there a little bit greener, and life is as much more bearable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment